Wednesday 27 October 2010

GapBreak France - A Trip To Paris

Sup everyone?
I'm in France still, but it's not long till I finish! Another month, it has gone so quickly that I can barely remember what I've been doing. It's been a very busy time lately and going to get busier! I went to the lovely city of Lyon for the weekend with Laurent's ex wife Laeticia. She's really nice and we stayed with her cousins who are my age. So a good weekend shopping and lunching in french cafes!

The kids all have a one week holiday from school this week, so the family has all split up to go visit relatives. My french father Laurent has taken 3 of the kids to visit his sister in Touloun, while little Hugo has gone to visit his father up in North France. I'm in the little town of Orange with the youngest, Mateo, staying with Laurent's parents. And my french mother Sabine is staying at home to paint the house!

And this friday I'm off to Paris by myself to visit the friends of the family Lucille and Christophe. They're taking me further north to Normandy to visit Lucille's parents. Then Lucille and I will do some sight-seeing around Paris for the rest of the week. Then after that, I'm spending the weekend with my American friend Elizabeth (I met her when I was first in Paris for my one-week french course). Then back home to my french family! I will certainly be very tired afterwards, so will most likely stay at home and teach the kids for the rest of my stay in France. Which by that time will only be another two or three weeks!!

So that's what's happening in France!
Love to all!
Brooke xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment