Monday 29 December 2008

Our very own Ash in Nepal!


Durbar, locals and Nepali massage!



Went to Durbar Square yesterday which was amazing and met some of the Kathmandu rich and famous for dinner. Not quite sure how I managed that one, but because of it, I have met some really great people here as well as some really friendly locals. One of the guys owns a really well renouned travel company here (recommended by Kathmandu Guest House) and he is going to sort me out with a tour of the top sights around the Kathmandu valley, so that should be good.

Today, after a really lazy start, I wondered the streets of Thamel before stumbling across a massage place. I thought I might give it a go, as I am not one to turn down a good massage. Well, it was quite an experience, little did I know that a full body massage meant exactly that...Before I knew it, I had this little Nepali woman on my back hitting the back of my head and shoulders, and that was just the beginning. Anyways, I guess its one for the memory book!

No comments:

Post a Comment