Monday 15 December 2008

Incredible Thailand experiences

Thailand has been absolutely wonderful. I would love to begin to tell you all of the amazing experiences i've had so far, but we are heading to Ko Samet tonight, so I wont have nearly enough time!

We have spent two days in the Surgical department at the hospital which has proven to be nothing short of incredible. Today I personally got to assist in a Caesarean section, as well as observing numerous additional surgeries. The food here has also been nothing short of delicious, and I am greatful that I have yet to come across a weight scale as I'm quite sure the results would not be too fantastic.

I will be in touch with more information about our wonderful experience.

Written by Sabin Smith, UniBreak Thailand 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment