Tuesday 23 December 2008

Shelley East Ghana UniBreak update


Ghana is so friendly!



Ghana is going great! My host family is lovely and except for way over feeding me and patting my tummy to see if it's full they have been so welcoming and have spoilt me. The hospital is good too; everyone is very nice and they've let me be involved in heaps already, somewhat different to home but that's what I expected.
Plan to do some travelling over the next few weekends - currently back in Accra for my visit to the compassion child sponsorship program but I think Terri and Verity are in Cape Coast this weekend.
Have met plenty of other expats around and all very friendly.
To hear more of my travels and to get some photos you can join my Ghana updates group on facebook; find me with my email then ask to join the group and next time I find the internet I'll add you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment